Yes, we drove 17 hours straight. Lots of gas, a billion tolls, Roy Rogers, wedding, lots of kisses, snow, cheese curds, skyscrapers, haunted hotels, great lamb chops, Ohio mall, etc. We got there. We came back. It was awesome. Did I tell you we drove on top of a river?! It was awesome.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Midwest Visit
Yes, we drove 17 hours straight. Lots of gas, a billion tolls, Roy Rogers, wedding, lots of kisses, snow, cheese curds, skyscrapers, haunted hotels, great lamb chops, Ohio mall, etc. We got there. We came back. It was awesome. Did I tell you we drove on top of a river?! It was awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're crazy to even try that..and in some snow yeesh. That was a very cool wedding though, I liked the whole winter wonderland theme.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you did this..you're going to get hooked.
I miss you!