Mom.
I have a tough time getting along with my mother-in-law--maybe because we are very different or because I'm just not seeing her as Christ would see her, or a combination.
I'd like to hear some input about how such a precious relationship can grow unpleasant?
A mother will always want to keep her little chicks close to her side, but there comes a point where they have to let go and trust that they will be ok. Not only that, but Mother Chicken will have to learn to be ok without having them in the nest. The little chicks go find hot chicks...(no pun intended) to make different nests together.
I love the story of Ruth and her mother-in-law, Naomi. I love the relationship they had between one another. I hope on day I'd have that with my in-law.
Speaking of Moms---I have pics of this Sunday-To be posted later this week. =)
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment