Thursday, June 11, 2009

DC Cloudy Days.

D.C. weather is not fun: It's either freezing in the winter, raining in the spring, or humid and hot in the summer. But I'm ok with that; as long as I get snow days in the winter, my colorful rain boots and a dress in the spring, and beach trips in the summer.

Today I really wanted to wear a cute dress. But no, the weather did not cooperate.
All I have to say is "WHATEVA."
I'm wearing colorful rain boots today--as I have been wearing all week long! Tuesday I woke up and a nasty thunderstorm was occurring...I thought all H-E-double hockey sticks broke loose. Here is a picture B-Moore took from his cell phone as the clouds approached that evening.



At least it's not like Forks, Washington and at least there are no vampires and werewolves trying to protect me from the evil vampires! (ok, you will not understand what I'm talking about unless you are 14-15 years old, have a crush on Mr. Robert Pattinson, and/or read the Twilight series). Ha. I know at least one other person who knows what I'm talking about...eh ehm...

No comments:

Post a Comment