
Have you ever watched the movie "P.S.-I Love You"?
If you have, you know those beginning scenes where Gerry and Holly are arguing about everything but they are so crazy in love with each other and they end up kissing and making up?
Well, that's Mr. Moore and I.
Last Wednesday morning before work, as I'm getting out of the shower, I'm looking for my deodorant --SECRET--"Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman."
I found it on top of the dresser.
I had not remembered leaving it there and I thought: "maybe I was in a rush and I left it here...hmmm..." Well, as I am ready to roll it on my pits...I catch with a glimpse...a hair...I don't have hair on my armpits. EW!!!
I think back to the time Mr. Moore had run out of his and he used mine. "COULD HE POSSIBLY HAVE USED IT THIS TIME?"
I ask: "Babe, have you used my deodorant?"
He responds from the kitchen: ".....(silence).....uh.....I ran out of mine..."
and that's when I start yelling: "WHY DID YOU USE MY DEODORANT?! I JUST BOUGHT YOU ONE YESTERDAY! THAT'S THE MOST DISGUSTING THING EVER...IT'S LIKE SHARING UNDERWEAR!! EW! WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO USE NOW? CUZ I'M NOT USING THAT DISGUSTING THING......"
I throw the deodorant across the bedroom and say I'll never use it...the deodorant stick breaks in half and Mr. Moore gently tells me: "You better pick that up..." and then I grumble something along the lines not inappropriate...I go pick it up and take every broken piece to the trash.
I know.
Stupid for losing my temper for that.
But there are things, I just cannot share...like my deodorant...it's one of the few things that is mine...just mine.
selfish.
Later, as I walk into my office at work, I receive a text: "Baby, I'm sorry. I know ur upset really i am. but boldly i must say u gotta forgive me and let go. i wont touch ur deodorant. under any circumstances or any possible situations."
With that text, I forgave him. =)
I have the best husband ever. He teaches me tons about forgiveness and love. =D
He's my Hero.
By the way...that evening when he picked me up from work, he gave me 2 brand-new SECRETS--my personal favorite--"Bella Blossom."
No comments:
Post a Comment