- I ran the Army 10-miler last weekend. I finished in 1:43. Yay! I felt great about running it in the end.
- My cake-decorating has taught me how to make roses out of buttercream and I unsuccessfully have completed one. I need more practice. *Note* I do not eat the cakes I make because it's like eating something a child made and played with along the way...ew!
- Mr. Moore and I are leading a couples' small group and love it. We have grown and learned so much about leading by serving.
- I'm planning my mother's surprise 50th birthday party next month...It's quite stressful. Invitations need to be sent this week! Are light blue, brown, and gold the perfect colors?! I cannot think of how the centerpieces are to look like, any suggestions?
- We're moving to a studio apartment...with one income, it's just the better option. We don't have much furniture anyway!
- I love shopping at thrift stores and I cannot wait to start shopping at consignment stores in Bethesda!
- I miss my Virginia friends.
- Mr. Moore and I are going away for a romantic getaway soon. With him in school and leading the typical D.C. Type A lifestyles, we need to getaway.
- I'm realizing how much friendship really means to me. I treasure each one of my friends.
- Yes, Twilight: New Moon is coming soon! And I'm buying my tickets this week! Speaking of Twilight, I found the book for $1.80 at the thrift store! Sweet deal!
- I want a light pink Coach bag for Christmas! ehem!!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Autumn changes.
I feel like it's been forever since I last blogged. It's like meeting an old friend for the first time in a long time. So much to catch up on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love posts that are in list format! Good for you for doing a 10-miler!
ReplyDeleteLight blue, gold and brown sound like beautiful colors. When is the party?
party is in November.
ReplyDelete