Monday, October 19, 2009

A romantic Fall weekend.

A fall getaway

UVA

Alpacas running away from us because they know we bought alpaca-wool hats

A pic with our hats


The weather forecast said this weekend was going to be icky outside so Mr. Moore and I were a bit hesitant of taking a trip. It was just a gray day on Saturday and on Sunday: the sun came out. So we frolicked in a little town called Charlottesville, VA. We stayed in a local Bed & Breakfast, went to a winery, shopped at the farmers' market and bought two alpaca-wool hats, and had amazing "Fall Harvest Ravioli" --which consisted of pumpkin, squash, lobster, crab, with a delicious white sauce on top. It was delightful! Although I had an amazing weekend, I did manage to catch a cold. C'est la vie.



What sort of things do you love to do on a nice day in the fall??

1 comment:

  1. I like to drink warm apple cider (with caramel if possible) or a pumpkin spice chai latte...delicious :)

    Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete