Wednesday, February 25, 2009

getting fit

for those of you that didn't know: i played soccer for UMD. I never had time to do anything else but school, church, work, and practice. The amenities UMD offered were awesome. We had the CRC and I loved it, but not as great as the gym I now attend. I have always been pretty fit but within my post-college years, I have seen a decrease in fitness. I decided to start last year again. I was pretty good to start with, but the gym I attend was being renovated. And it was worth it, since now we have the most modern equipment I have ever seen. Going to the gym is like playing Wii, but better. They replaced all of the fitness machines with a complete line of new CYBEX equipment. The machines have everything you ever wanted for working out (except a button to get you a burger, super-size fries, and a diet coke). They have PEM's to entertain you while you are working out, a larger variety of workouts, and best of all they "can train you for the Tour de France or take a Sunday afternoon "ride in the park"". My personal favorite is the 750C Upright Bike!

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you brag about how nice your gym is? Meanwhile, we are stuck going to a small Washington Sports Club because it is close to home....

    ReplyDelete