Thursday, March 19, 2009

1 Year Anniversary




shhhh!!!

We are 10 days away from our 1 year wedding anniversary.
what a beautiful day it was on the day we were married. =)

We have decided to go on a bed&breakfast weekend trip. And I cannot wait. =)

I'm trying to get Brandon a Burberry watch for the anniversary...to buy or not to buy??

3 comments:

  1. B&B weekend trip?

    We were thinking the same thing, but I don't know if its going to happen. Have fun for us!

    I guess we are 18 days away from our anniversary?

    Your man looks like a stud in that picture. I think a bling bling watch would suit him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, 18 days (17 now)
    thanks, N.
    I think I'm going to buy it this weekend. I definitely needed a guy's opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. B&B's are HOT.
    A nice watch is so classy too, he will totally love it. He doesn't read this blog does he?

    ReplyDelete