Wednesday, April 8, 2009

update.

Good day everyone! I apologize for not writing anytime sooner. I'm out having a great life. But I cannot forget my "dear edith" blog.

*Did I ever mention why I named it so? Well, it is dedicated to my friend Edith, who lives in the Kingdom of Far-Far-Away. I wanted to find a way to keep in touch, so I started this blog. She has a blog of her own- SENORITAMOMMY--where she talks about her and her wonderful family. I'm an avid reader and love it, so check it out.

Anyway. I went away for my 1 year Anniversary and I had a great time. We stayed at South Court Inn B&B and loved it there!

...We also have purchased bikes...Walmart has great prices for bikes, so we bought the bikes from there. We are hoping people can join us biking. The thrill of bike riding is amazing! Especially going downhill...I asked my husband for a motorcycle! But I will post pictures up sometime this weekend. If not, Happy Easter!

btw...i missed the Cherry Blossom Festival. *sad face* I was so sad when we went with our friends to see them and the blooming of the flowers gone...now there are only green leaves growing. *sigh* on a happier note, could the warm weather really be approaching us?!

No comments:

Post a Comment