Friday, April 24, 2009

shoe fetish.

Yes, I have a shoe fetish. I can't buy as many as I'd like because Mr. Moore will not allow it. Like the other day, I received a $50 cash gift from my company in token of their appreciation for having MOI in staff and that afternoon I went to the Ross close to my place to look for Yankee Candles and I came back with 4 pairs of shoes and 2 candles...I was sad to say that my $50 went THAT quickly...but at least that was all I spent!
Here is one of my new pairs of shoes:


Do you remember the Jelly sandals we use to wear when we were young?! I fell in love with them because they brought a sense of nostalgia. >.<
(yes, I just justified my shopping habit)
These would look wonderful with a pair of white shorts and a white-with-pink-detailed top.

1 comment:

  1. the shoes are ghetto.. but... if i saw you on the sidewalk.. id pick you up in a second.. and.... you know........... whew!! MARRY YOU WOMAN... what did u think id say!!

    ReplyDelete