Tuesday, May 26, 2009

call it mid mid-life crisis or whatever. It's my youth!

Ecclesiastes 11:9
Be happy, young man [woman], while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth. Follow the ways of your heart and whatever your eyes see, but know that for all these things God will bring you to judgment.


Today's Devotional hit the right spot: Youth is the time to plan, to try new things, to explore new opportunities, new adventures. I have 5 years until I turn 30. I'm at the prime of my youth. Youth is the time to seize opportunities and to follow our desires...obviously, being wise in what we do.

What sort of things would you like to do before getting old?

Things I'd like to do:
-Zipline in Costa Rica
-Climb a volcano in El Salvador
-Start a small group
-be busy every weekend this summer
-run the 10 miler in October
-backpack in Argentina and Chile

1 comment: