Tonight I'm going to an all-girls Martini sleepover (a Big Girl's sleepover) and I'm thrilled. I'm afraid my married-woman routine of going to bed early is going to kick in. BUT. I'm prepared. I bought a sugar free, lightly carbonated RED BULL. I can't drink these, since there is always a crash afterward. I remember in college I tried chugging one and 2 hours later...TADA...I'm passed out on the couch. I had to beg my professor for an extension and she gave me 24 hours to do it! I never tried drinking another one again...until...tonight. Watch out ladies! Either you have toothpaste all over your faces or I'm passed out and I get toothpaste all over my face! ha! most likely the former.
I have also been invited to my first baby shower ever (usually I just tagged along with my mom) this weekend. I don't know what to expect.
Being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up
These are the best days of our lives
The only thing that matters is just following your heart
And eventually you'll finally get it right.- The Ataris
I still feel like the awkward 17 year old teenage girl.
I’m a 17 year old trapped in a 24-year old woman's body.
I still drink CapriSuns for lunch.
I’m always the first one to run after the ice cream man in the summer time.
I still pee with the door open.
When I'm over my parents', I run into my sister’s room when it’s time to go to bed and ask her to tell me a story and to cuddle with me.
I sleep with my NIO every night.
My room is still a mess. And clothes all over the floor.
When I watch TV and see something I want I still say "I want that. Me lo podes comprar?"
I still don't understand "adult" jokes.
Growing up is for weirdos.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment