Monday, August 10, 2009

K O

For those of you who've played Mortal Combat, the game of fighting hard until you get K.O.ed (Knocked Out)...well that was how I'd like to describe my life these past 2 months: I've been doing everything and just last night, I was K.O.ed--literately.

This weekend.
Friday:
work, buy nieces birthday present, search for friend's birthday present, go salsa dancing, go to sleep at 2am on an air-mattress at the Russells.

Saturday:
wake up at 7am, pack friends' stuff up in boxes, help friends move to Alexandria, drive to upper Baltimore for nieces' birthday, go ice skating, visit parents, sleep at parents.

Sunday:
buy stuff at Walmart (don't forget the toilet paper--we need it bad), bake an angel food cake for church, clean car, go to DC United vs. REAL MADRID game, rush through soccer game traffic, pick up stuff from home to take to church, go to church...then KNOCKOUT! >>>Go to hospital>>> sweet, no stitches!! But definitely a scar.

Monday:
back to work.

Even though our weekend was super-packed, the weekend was awesome!
Next week: VACATION--because we need it bad.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds painful.
    Be careful.

    Sorry we missed you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete