Monday, August 10, 2009

Date nights.

Date nights are so important for a marriage. Some people think that dating ends after marry. Some people would say that date night "is every night." It's not. Mr. Moore and I define date night as: a time where we are solely focused on one another and where we leave the world behind and enjoy each other. I heart date nights. I love to be loved by my husband.
We've had dinner & a movie date nights, we've had running around the track 20 times date night, we've had dancing in DC date night, and best of all...we've had Chic-Fil-A date nights. A recent date night I enjoyed and was a surprise to me: riding our bikes around the Tidal Basin. It was a perfect ride. Probably a 3 mile ride...a warm-up for us, but it was lovely. We stopped at all the monuments, all the memorials. The tidal Basin has a special place in my heart...he proposed there in front of thousands of people! (I will leave that story for another time) Meanwhile, enjoy!!











1 comment: