Today is the first day of Mr. Moore's classes. Summer will very soon be over.
With the weather being 66 degrees F today, it feels like summer is gone. With Labor day coming up this weekend, pools will close and there will be no more lifeguards at the beach. Literally, summer is over. Although I love the beautiful colors of Autumn, I will miss summer so much.
We returned from our trip, the house has bathing suits, tank tops, and shorts all over because I do not want to clean up after our summer. (Ok, that was just an excuse not to clean, but I will miss summer.)
I still have not uploaded pictures from the summer and I might not until I know summer is really over...that way I can reminisce on a great summer...and I will get nostalgic.
Happy August 31st!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment