I wish I could say that I'm ready to run the Army Ten-Miler.
Last night, Amy, Mr. Moore, and I ran 5.5 miles.
Today, I woke up sore.
Sometimes I wonder why I ever decided that running a ten-miler was cool. And why I ever decided to pay to run?! What was I thinking?!
If Mr. Moore and my friend Amy were not running it, I would have already quit.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a quitter, but when I don't want to do something, I don't do it. I'm stubborn.
But running with them makes running a pleasure.
I've already lost my right big-toenail because of the shoes I used to go running in.
The Doc said the nail would come off.
I weigh nothing and running makes me lose all my nothing.
I have to say, I don't remember the last time I trained for something this much.
I'm training for something and it's worth training for. So yes, I'm proud that I am trying my best to train.
This is when everything counts: 1 month and 1 day left.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bella and I will be at the ATM to cheer you on :)
ReplyDeleteMatthew and I will also be there to cheer you guys on!
ReplyDelete